The Bernedoodle Puppies were born in our home. The puppies will be moved to our outdoor area at 5 weeks due to the size of the litter. All pups are handled daily and exposed to multiple children. Grandchildren, children of co-workers etc.
- AKC registered parents.
- F1 Generation 50% Standard Poodle 50% Bernese Mountain Dog
- CKC registered litter
- DNA clearance by Paw Print Genetics verifies the Dam is clear of all common inherited diseases linked to the Poodle breed. These dogs are Cleared for the following:
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- GM2 Gangliosidosis (Poodle Type)
- Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration
- Von Willebrand Disease
- DNA clearance by
- Dew claws removed.
- First round of vaccinations will be administered.
Our puppies are collared on the day of birth and vitals such as birth time, birth weight and distinguishing color characteristics are recorded.